Thursday, June 18, 2009

3rd Workshop St. Christophers Hospice

The start of today's workshop was set out like most of the others. Roberto introduced the group and then we showed our small animations on a lap top projector. It was great to finally show all the patients their stories and Fred particularly liked his. After the showing of animations was over we had a quick feedback session. We then broke off into our groups as usual, me and Lee being with Fred again. Like the previous week we were sharing our stories with them. Mine being about the time I took my snake on the train up to Great Ormond Street Hospital, as my consultant loved snakes. Fred found this story rather amusing. I then drew the key points of the story, which Fred then drew over. This helped him gain confidence with drawing and by the end of the session he was drawing free hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment