Wednesday, June 3, 2009

FIRST DAY AT ST. CHRISTOPHER’S HOSPICE

I really feel that working with the patients at St. Christopher’s has given me a great insight into the past and present of London and some of it’s residents. I like how there are still many similarities between the London i know and the London the the patient’s remember. We started by introducing ourselves to each other as the patients were also meeting for the first time and we also discussed the project. We were then put into small groups with the patients and they started telling us memroble stories that we then drew. It was really nice to meet all the patients who were more than happy to share there stories.The stories varied from funny upbeat love storys to sad memorable war storys, it was very emotional at times and we all appreciated their time. I am very excited about creating an animation around the story I was told.

No comments:

Post a Comment