Thursday, June 18, 2009

St Christopher's 3rd Workshop

The workshop started like the previous ones with us all in a circle. We had a quick discussion about the work we had been doing over the week. We then shared all the animations through a projector connected to a lap top. Everyone seemed pleased with the portrayal of their stories, especially Fred who thoroughly enjoyed our animation. We then broke off into smaller groups, Lee and myself being with Fred again. We began working on the stories we had told them last time, mine being about the time I took my snake on the train up to Great Ormond Street Hospital, because my consultant kept asking me to, as he was an avid snake fan. I then drew out key points of my story wth a light pencil and Fred then drew over these with a fine liner and inks. This helped Fred gain confidence with drawing and by the end of the session he was drawing free hand. I have taken away many resources from todays session and have a lot to work with over the coming week. It should be really fun working with the new animations.

No comments:

Post a Comment